Join the Friends |
Click on the Friends logo above to print out
a membership form.
Board of Directors|
Annie Bacon, President
Lori Davis, Secretary
Larry Price, Treasurer
March 15, 2013 5 to 7 pm (Friends' Preview Night)
March 16, 2013 9 am to 5 pm
March 17, 2013 1 pm to 5 pm
Book Sale Room
The Friends Book Sale Room is
open during coffee shop hours. New items are continually
in the room.
Books make great gifts!
Hardcover Books $1.00 Paperback
Children's Hardcover 50¢
Children's Paperback 25¢
Audio Books $1.00
Music Cassettes 15¢
The Friends of the Frankfort
- The Friends and Library Director Bill Caddell were Selected as 1999 Governor's Arts Award for
- The Friends sponsor the Christmas Art Exhibition and Sale
annually during the second weekend in November with great success. Part of the proceeds of this event
support the Anna and Harlan Hubbard School of Living, which teaches
people to make their life a work of art through lectures, workshops, art
exhibitions and tours.
- They co-sponsor the Concert Series
- They support Harry's Bar "The coffee bar
- They purchase original art for the Library's permanent Collection
and sponsor a volunteer luncheon and a staff scholarship
- The Friends, along with the Mulberry Library Friends, the Rossville Library Friends, the Frankfort Garden Club and private donors,
support the gardener's salary and the purchase of plants and trees for
the Frankfort, Mulberry and Rossville Libraries
- The Friends support the children's summer reading club, the
children's theatre workshop, free piano and voice lessons, and the Library Lines Newsletter.
- Proceeds from the Friends book sale go towards purchasing Large
Print books for the Library and other library needs.
- The Friends help as volunteers in the Library, the Literacy program
and the Art Gallery.
- As a Friend you can play a major role in providing library and
cultural services in Clinton County.
"Quality Time" by Rosemary
Prints available for purchase from the Friends of
the Frankfort Library. Proceeds from the sale benefit the many programs
and services provided by the Friends of the Frankfort Library.
All concerts begin
at 7:30 pm and are in
the Elizabeth O'Rear Skanta Theatre
Tickets can be purchased at the
Library Circulation Desk.
Individual - $12
Season Tickets - $30
For more information call the
765-654-8746 or visit our
Online Events Calendar.
November 9, 2013
Tom Wright ~
That Was Entertainment
January 11, 2014
Kade Puckett ~
March 7, 2014
Purdue Varsity Glee Club
Support for 2013-2014 Concert Series is provided
Sponsor:Bailey Trucking Inc.
Co-Sponsor: Encompass Credit Union - Mohler
Farms-Bob & Jane Mohler
Wesley Manor - The Farmers Bank
General Sponsors: Norman Eyecare, Ltd. -Mr. & Mrs. James Siegfried
- Morgan & Michelle Bradley - Wilda & Allen A.
Appleton Memorial Fund